|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Co-writing a Book: Collaboration and Co-creation for Authors eBook - KDP SELECT
You'll get 1 PDF, 1 EPUB, 1 MOBI and 1 RTF
Co-writing can be an amazing experience when two minds come together to create something new in the world.
Or it can be a painful process that ends in disaster!
In this short book, bestselling authors J. Thorn and Joanna Penn share tips on how to successfully co-write a book and avoid the pitfalls along the way. It includes excerpts from their private co-writing diary, honest notes written every day on a fiction project that will help you on your own journey.
In this book, you will discover:
What is co-writing?
Benefits of co-writing
* The difficulties of co-writing
* Finding the right person to co-write with
* Before you start: written legal agreement
* Practicalities and process of co-writing and co-creation
* Excerpts from Risen Gods co-writing diary
* What happens if it goes wrong?
* Other types of collaboration and co-creation
* Tips for multi-author boxsets
* Tips for managing a multi-author collaboration
* Appendix 1: Example agreement
If you want to improve your writing skills and your productivity, co-writing might be the right thing for you.
You will receive the ebook files in multiple formats (ePub, mobi for Kindle, PDF) for download. You will also receive an email from BookFunnel.com with a link to download the book in multiple formats to whichever device you prefer to read on. This is the easiest way to get your book. Happy reading!